Personal Records on the Website Database
The website is run to support the various Scout Groups and organisations which run the National Scout Sailing Regattas as locally organised national events (LONEs). (See foot of page for list).
The following personal data is held on the website database:
- Scout entity and Scout appointment
- Postal address
- Email address
The personal information is confidential only to those who need to access it for running the regattas. None of the information is made available to other organisations.
Email addresses are used for distributing occasional regatta newsletters. Exceptionally they may be used to alert Groups to other similar Scouting opportunities.
You can instruct us to to amend or remove your personal data from the website, or confirm that you wish us to retain your information (when required) using the GDPR Consent webform* or the contact link on the home page.
This general information is also held
- Regatta entry and result details
- Selection of photographs (no names)
Groups and Organisations
These Groups and Clubs have used the website to support running the regatta:
- 3rd South Shields Sea Scout Group
- 8th Norwich Sea Scout Group
- 1st Blofield and Brundall Sea Scout Group
- South Shields Sailing Club
- Norfolk Broads Yacht Club